TERESSTIC oils are formulated with carefully selected base stocks and highly effective additives, including oxidation and rust inhibitors and anti-foam agents.
£73.44 excl VAT
£88.13 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£73.44 + VAT
£69.77 + VAT
£67.93 + VAT
£66.10 + VAT
Features of T68:
- Excellent demulsibility
- Well balanced foam resistance and air release
- Rust- and oxidation-inhibited
- Long service life
- Excellent high-temperature stability
- For mild duty turbines, hydraulic systems, circulating systems, gear cases, heat transfer systems, and reciprocating natural gas compressors
- Complete range of ISO viscosity grades for all requirements
The TERESSTIC line of circulating oils consists of nine viscosity grades. Eight of these grades are blended to viscosity values that conform to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) viscosity classification system.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.