Mobil SHC 626 Gear Oil
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin France
These scientifically engineered oils are formulated using the latest proprietary and patent pending Mobil SHC technology to provide outstanding and balanced performance in demanding applications at high and low temperatures. Mobil SHC 600 products feature excellent low temperature properties, as well as improved air release performance in the lower viscosity grades. These products are resistant to mechanical shear, even in heavily loaded gear and high shear bearing applications, so that there is virtually no loss of viscosity.
- Superb high temperature thermal/oxidation resistance
- High Viscosity index and absence of wax
- Low traction coefficient
- High load carrying capability
- Balanced additive combination
- Filled for life gearboxes, especially high ratio/ low-efficiency worm gears
- Remotely located gearboxes, where oil change-out is difficult
- Low temperature applications, such as ski lifts where seasonal oil changes can be avoided
- Mixer roll bearings and roll neck bearings where high temperatures are encountered
- Severe centrifuge applications, including marine centrifuges
- Railroad A/C Traction Drives
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.