BONDERITE L-FM 61A ACHESON is a dispersion of soapand polymeric organic solid lubricants in a solution of organic
resin in Isopropanol.
£701.55 excl VAT
£841.86 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 II
£701.55 + VAT
£666.47 + VAT
£648.93 + VAT
£631.40 + VAT
The product is a dry film lubricant designed to give both protection and lubrication during the cold forming of metals.
Application of BONDERITE L-FM 61A :
- Components should be thoroughly degreased before application.
- Apply in a well ventilated, flameproof area.
- BONDERITE L-FM 61A ACHESON is supplied ready for use by spray.
- BONDERITE L-FM 61A ACHESON should be thoroughly mixed prior to use to ensure that the product is fully homogenous.
- A coating thickness of 5 to 7 microns will give the best results.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.