BONDERITE L-FG 144/2 ACHESON is a smokeless, water based die lubricant which, in addition to its excellent lubricating and release properties.
£189.95 excl VAT
£227.94 inc VAT
1 In stock
Commodity Code: 34039900
Country of Origin: Netherlands
£189.95 + VAT
£180.45 + VAT
£175.70 + VAT
£170.96 + VAT
Features of L-FG 144/2:
- Excellent lubricating properties, for efficient die filling and controlled metal movement
- Positive release properties, to eliminate stickers
- Possibility of controlling die temperatures by adjusting dilution ratio
- Rapid wetting and film-forming on the metal
- No build-up in the dies
- Absence of smoke, fumes and toxic effects when sprayed onto hot metal
- Economical in use due to high dilution ratio
L-GF possesses the ability to wet dies up to 450 °C. BONDERITE L-FG 144/2 ACHESON is one of a family of products specially designed for a wide range of press forgings and extrusion of steel and high duty alloys while containing no ammonia.
- Press forging
- Extrusion of steel and high duty alloys
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.