WD-40® Specialist® High Performance Silicone Lubricant 400ml Aerosol
WD-40 Specialist High Performance Silicone Lubricant is a non-staining, hard working formula which provides excellent lubrication, won’t attract dirt, and protects against moisture.
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the WD-40 Specialist Lubricant technical data sheet (TDS) and the WD-40 Specialist Lubricant safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
It stops parts from sticking and can be used on high pressure equipment. This product can be used on metal, plastic, wood and rubber.
- Dual action Smart Straw applicator for wide area and precision spray applications
- Excellent lubrication on plastics, rubber, wood and metal
- Formulated for improved high pressure performance
- Waterproofs and protects against moisture
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Eliminates sticking and binding
- Temperature range: -35°C to +200°C
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.