Formula Five is a medium duty, dry, non-silicone mould release agent. It is based on a wax/ester blend and provides excellent release characteristics for all types of thermoplastics, some thermosetting plastics and many types of rubbers
£10.00 excl VAT
£12.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£10.00 + VAT
£9.74 + VAT
£9.48 + VAT
- Provides a dry, light duty film for release of fine detail plastic and rubber parts in injection moulding, vacuum forming
- Ensures quick and effective release of, Plaster of Paris, GRP and Silicone Rubber in other forming processes
- Produces an attractive matt finish and will not build up in the mould
- Helps to improve surface finish, reduce rejects and increase production
- Also useful as an anti-stick agent in the textile, sewing, foam converting, printing and shoe industries
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.