Ambersil Formula Ten is a multi-purpose, heavy duty, silicone mould release agent.
£10.24 excl VAT
£12.29 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£10.24 + VAT
£9.97 + VAT
£9.70 + VAT
Based on a high percentage silicone formulation, designed for stubborn and hard to release plastic and rubber mouldings
- A dry film, non-silicone mould release agent
- Highly effective release agent for thermosetting plastics.
- Provides excellent release properties on polyurethanes, epoxy resins and polyester.
- Will not interfere with post-moulding treatments, such as painting, printingor gluing
- Will not build up in the mould
- Operational up to 180C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.