£142.20 excl VAT
£170.64 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
- Enhanced release agent durability/adhesion
- Efficient and consistent release of molded parts
- Outstanding lubricity (low coefficient of friction)
- Nonflammable, Non-ozone depleting formulation
- Non-migrating; Non-staining
Recommended Application Procedure:
1. Clean mold surface thoroughly. Mechanical cleaning such as, bead media blasting or steelwool, followed by chemical cleaning, provides the best surface for application of MS-143TE. Removal of all previous mold release agent is critical.
2. Mix product thoroughly prior and continuously during use. If spraying, use spray equipmentwhich provides a fine mist and ensure product is applied “wet”. Proper air pressure and spray distance is critical for correct application of this product. Apply to mold surface which is below 50°C
3. Allow solvent to dry completely before molding any parts. Failure to wait until all solvent is evaporated will result in drastically reduced product performance.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.