£13.08 excl VAT
£15.70 inc VAT
4 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
- Broad operating temperature range (-10°C to +180°C)
- Lubricates and protects
- Cleans and waterproofs
- 360 Spray System for use at any angle, even upside down
- Especially effective as a high-temperature lubricant on fuser units in photocopiers, where temperatures can reach 150 - 160°C.
- Also suitable for mechanisms such as: Locks, Hinges, Tracks, Clutches, Chains, Gears, Precision Tooling.
- Amberglide will clean away surface contamination, displace moisture, prevent squeaking and leave a durable, protective film on the treated part.
- Apply directly onto the components to be treated.
- Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before applying Amberglide.
- After spraying, always leave for at least 4/5 minutes to allow dispersal of solvent vapours, before operating the equipment.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.