Aeroshell Oil W80 is an ashless dispersant oil specifically developed for aviation piston engines. It combines non metallic additives with high viscosity index base oils to give exceptional stability, discrepancy and anti-foaming performance. These additives leave no metallic ash residues that can lead to deposit formation in combustion chambers and on spark plugs, which can cause pre-ignition and possible engine failure.
- Promote engine cleanliness
- Help keep engines sludge free
- Help reduce oil consumption
- Help engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protect highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear
- Aviation aircraft engine oil
- The U.S. specification SAE J-1899 replaces MIL-L22851D
- U.S.: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- British: Applrived J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- French: (AIR 3570 Grade SAE 40)
- Russian: MS-14
- NATO Code: O-123 Obsolete
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-160
- Textron Lycoming: 301F
- Teledyne Continental: MHS 24B
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Silmid**
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.