AeroShell Piston Engine Oil were the first non-ash dispersant oils to be used in aircraft piston engines.
From £6.52 excl VAT
£7.82 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
Commodity Code: 27101981
Country of Origin: Canada
Features of Aeroshell Piston Oil W80 20Lt Drum:
- Promote engine cleanliness
- Help keep engines sludge free
- Help reduce oil consumption
- Help engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protect highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear
- Aviation aircraft engine oil
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations for Aeroshell Piston Oil W80 20Lt Drum:
- The U.S. specification SAE J-1899 replaces MIL-L22851D
- U.S.: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- British: Applrived J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- French: (AIR 3570 Grade SAE 40)
- Russian: MS-14
- NATO Code: O-123 Obsolete
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-160
- Textron Lycoming: 301F
- Teledyne Continental: MHS 24B
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Silmid**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.