AeroShell Oil W80 is a non ash dispersant oil that promotes engine cleanliness and ensures aircraft pistons are kept sludge free. International Shipping available.
£6.20 excl VAT
£7.44 inc VAT
£6.20 + VAT
£5.89 + VAT
£5.74 + VAT
£5.58 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1440 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- Promote engine cleanliness
- Help keep engines sludge free
- Help reduce oil consumption
- Help engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protect highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- The U.S. specification SAE J-1899 replaces MIL-L22851D
- U.S.: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- British: Applrived J-1899 SAE Grade 40
- French: (AIR 3570 Grade SAE 40)
- Russian: MS-14
- NATO Code: O-123 Obsolete
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-160
- Textron Lycoming: 301F
- Teledyne Continental: MHS 24B
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.