AeroShell W Oils were the first non-ash dispersant oils to be used in aircraft piston engines
£37.47 excl VAT
£44.96 inc VAT
£37.47 + VAT
£35.60 + VAT
£34.66 + VAT
£33.72 + VAT
AeroShell W Oils combine non-metallic additives with selected high viscosity index base stocks to give exceptional stability, dispersancy and anti-foaming performance. These additives leave no metallic ash residues that can lead to deposit formation in combustion chambers and on spark plugs, which can cause pre-ignition and possible engine failure.
- AeroShell W Oils are available in four different viscosity grades:
- AeroShell Oil W65 – AeroShell Oil W80
- AeroShell Oil W100 – AeroShell Oil W120
- The suffix for each grade corresponds to the viscosity of the oil at 210°F in Saybolt Universal Seconds.
- Promote engine cleanliness
- Help keep engines sludge free
- Help reduce oil consumption
- Help engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhaul)
- Protect highly stressed engine parts against scuffing and wear
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Sil-mid Limited**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.