AeroShell Oil 80 is a blended mineral oil that has a pour point depressant that improves fluidity at very low temperatures.
£5.47 excl VAT
£6.56 inc VAT
1464 In stock
£5.47 + VAT
£5.20 + VAT
£5.06 + VAT
£4.92 + VAT
- High Viscosity Index Base Oils used in AeroShell oils maintain their viscosity and protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants.
- Approved for all reciprocating engines of civil aircraft used for running-in operations or older generation engines requiring non-additive type engine oils
(refer to manufacturers recommendations).
- Provides Compatibility with other approved aircraft piston engine oils. Since AeroShell Oils 65, 80, 100 and 120 are fully approved to SAE J-1966 and are listed on the relevant Qualified Products List (QPL), elaborate precautions are not needed when changing from similarly approved aircraft engine oils, as long as these oils are qualified products.
- AeroShell Oils are inherently stable in storage. Providing that they have been stored and handled correctly, prolonged storage does not have any effect on their quality, properties or performance.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- The U.S. Specification SAE J-1966 replaces MIL-L-6082E
- U.s.: Approved J-1966 SAE Grade 40
- British: Approved J-1966 SAE Grade 40
- French: (AIR 3560/ D Grade SAE 30)
- Russian: MS-14
- Joint Service Designation: OM-107
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.