Aeroshell Piston Oil 100 J-1966 SAE Grade 50Aero is a straight mineral oil blended from selected high viscosity index base oils
£1106.05 excl VAT
£1327.26 inc VAT
£1106.05 + VAT
£1050.75 + VAT
£1023.10 + VAT
£995.45 + VAT
- High Viscosity Index Base Oils used in AeroShell oils maintain their viscosity and protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants.
- Approved for all reciprocating engines of civil aircraft used for running-in operations or older generation engines requiring non-additive type engine oils (refer to manufacturers recommendations).
- Provides Compatibility with other approved aircraft piston engine oils. Since AeroShell Oil 100 is fully approved to SAE J-1966 and are listed on the relevant Qualified Products List (QPL), elaborate precautions are not needed when changing from similarly approved aircraft engine oils, as long as these oils are qualified products.
- AeroShell Oils are inherently stable in storage. Providing that they have been stored and handled correctly, prolonged storage does not have any effect on their quality, properties or performance.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- The U.S. Specification SAE J-1966 replaces MIL-L-6082E
- U.s.: Approved J-1966 SAE Grade 50
- British: Approved J-1966 SAE Grade 50
- French: (AIR 3560/ D Grade SAE 50)
- Russian: MS-20
- NATO Code: O-117 Obsolete
- Joint Service Designation: OM-270
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.