AeroShell 15w50 is a unique blend of high quality mineral oil and over 50% synthetic hydrocarbon base stocks, plus the AeroShell Oil Washless dispersant additive system
£6.87 excl VAT
£8.24 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 34031980
£6.87 + VAT
£6.53 + VAT
£6.35 + VAT
£6.18 + VAT
Features of Aeroshell W 15W-50 Synthetic Hydrocarbon & Mineral Oil:
- High performance in a wide variety of applications and conditions
- The synthetic base stock performance provides for better cold temperature pumping and protection than single grade oils
- The blend of synthetic and high quality mineral base stocks provide high temperature performance superior to that of other fully approved aircraft piston engine oils
- The mineral base stocks help disperse lead by-products of combustion, thereby keeping engines free of "grey paint" or lead sludge that can be a problem with some fully synthetic oilS
Specifications and Approvals for Aeroshell W 15W-50 Synthetic Hydrocarbon & Mineral Oil:
- Avco Lycoming 301F (Service Bulletin 1014J and revisions, 446C & 471)
- Teledyne Continental MHS-24B (Service Bulletin M81-11 and revisions)
- Pratt & Whitney All radial engines (Service Bulletin 1183 revision R)
- FAA Airworthiness Directive 80-04-03
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.