AeroShell Piston Engine Oil W 15W-50
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
AeroShell Piston Engine Oil W 15w50 is a special blend of a high quality mineral oil and synthetic hydrocarbons with an advanced additive package that has been specifically formulated for multigrade applications.
The combination of non-metallic anti-wear additives and selected high viscosity index mineral and synthetic base oils, give exceptional stability, dispersancy and anti-foaming performance. The advanced additive package in AeroShell aviation oil 15w50 provides excellent protection to engines operating at extreme ambient temperatures. The ashless anti-wear additive package provides exceptional wear protection for camshafts and lifters and other wearing surfaces.
- Promotes Engine Cleanness. The non-ash forming, polymeric additive was developed to help eliminate the harmful combustion chamber deposits that occur during normal operation.
- Multigrade Performance allows for improved engine operation in temperature extremes.
- Excellent Low Temperature characteristics provide easier cold weather starting and rapid lubrication of engine parts.
- Reduces Oil Consumption in some cases by up to 50% and resists thickening at low temperatures.
- Protects against oil cooler plugging.
- All Season oil function since there is no need to change from a winter / summer grade depending on the ambient temperatures.
- High Viscosity Index Semi-Synthetic Base Oils used, maintain their viscosity and help protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants
- AeroShell W 15W-50
- Piston Engine Oil
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.