Features of 089003:
- High-temperature paste suitable up to 1000°C
- Prevents burning-in of bolts, hinges and screw connections
- Functions as a long-term dressing in the pressure die casting of nonferrous metals and prevents sticking of the molten metal for a long time; easy re lubrication without machine shutdown
- Facilitates die assembly and disassembly after an extended period of production
- Meets the specification of automobile manufacturers and suppliers (e.g. FORD ESA-M1C194-A, LUCAS TS 2-33-03, BENDIX DT 3.G.02.16)
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.