Molykote P37 is an extremely pure, solid lubricant paste for bolted joints. It contains no lead, nickel, sulphur, chlorine or fluorine
£33.33 excl VAT
£40.00 inc VAT
162 In stock
£33.33 + VAT
£31.66 + VAT
£30.83 + VAT
£30.00 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1825 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of Molykote P37:
- Highly pure (less than 500mg of sulphur, less than 200mg of chlorine and fluorine per kg of lubricant)
- Can be used at temperatures up to 1400°C (2552°F)
- Coefficient of friction in the rangeof oiled bolts
- Low scatter of prestressing force on tightening
- Avoidance of stress cracks and solder brittleness
- Enables non-destructive loosening of bolted joints even
- Molykote P37 is suitable for screws, nuts and bolts that are subjected to extremely high temperatures and which are made of heat-resistant or extremely heat resistant steels, eg those made from nickel-based alloys.
- Used successfully for the bolted joints of gas and steam turbines in power stations
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.