- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfil your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Good anti-corrosion properties to protect machine tools and parts
- Advanced lubricity compounds ensure improved tool life and part quality in steel and aluminium machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs.
Hysol XF is especially designed for machining of steel. The product can also be used for machining of aluminium alloys and cast iron.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.