It is designed to give superior performance in severe cutting operations on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals including difficult to machine alloys. The combination of outstanding extreme pressure performance and long sump life permits increased machining rates and cost efficiency.
- Excellent residual corrosion protection
- Optimum tool life
- Promotes excellent surface finish
- Increases production rates
- Suitable for severe machining applications
- Suitable for use with most metals
- Inherently resistant to degradation
- Long and predictable sump life
- Low foaming
- Rejects tramp oil
- Ideal for individual and central cutting fluid systems
- Contains no biocides or skin sensitisers
- Pleasant and safe to use
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.