Features of XP 220:
- Enhanced gear wear protection from micropitting
- Reduced debris denting from generated wear particles
- Improved bearing wear protection
- Outstanding compatibility with a range of seal materials
- Excellent resistance to oil oxidation and thermal degradation
- High resistance to sludge and deposit formation
- Wide range of applications
- Optimised resistance to rust and corrosion of steel and corrosion of copper and soft metal alloys
- Resistance to foaming and emulsion formation
Mobilgear 600 XP Series is designed to stay ahead of the changing needs of gearbox technology. Gearbox technology design trends are towards smaller units with similar power throughput. This increase in power density places increased demands on gear oils. Mobilgear 600 XP Series oils are formulated to meet the stress by providing extra protection for gears, bearings and seals. Mobilgear 600 XP Series is formulated to protect gear teeth from wear at its earliest stages. Microscopic wear, called micropitting, can lead to significant gear tooth damage. Mobilgear 600 XP Series exceeds the industry requirement for bearing wear protection. In fact, Mobilgear 600 XP Series provides up to 15 times the wear protection as measured by the industry standard FAG FE 8 test. Mobilgear 600 XP Series’ balanced formulation is able to provide maximum wear and corrosion protection while maintaining compatibility with common gearbox seal materials. Mobilgear 600 XP helps to maintain gearbox seal integrity thereby preventing oil leaks and keeping contamination out. By protecting the gears, bearings and seals, Mobilgear 600 XP can improve equipment reliability and increase productivity.
- Industrial gearing for conveyers, agitators, dryers, extruders, fans, mixers, presses, pulpers, pumps (including oil well pumps), screens, extruders and other heavy duty applications.
- Marine gearing including main propulsion, centrifuges, deck machinery such as winches, windlasses, cranes, turning gears, pumps, elevators and rudder carriers.
- Non-gear applications include shaft couplings, screws and heavily loaded plain and rolling contact bearings operating at slow speeds.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.