The Mobil DTE™ Oil Named Series of lubricants are premium performance circulating lubricants designed for applications including steam and hydro turbine sets and other systems where long lubricant service life is required.
Mobil DTE Oil Named Series lubricants are formulated from highly refined base stocks and an additive system which provide an extremely high level of chemical and thermal stability, rapid and complete separation from water and a high resistance to emulsification. They provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion, including resistance to salt water, and good antiwear properties. They have a high viscosity index which ensures minimum variation of film thickness with temperature and minimum power loss during the warm up period. These grades have excellent air release properties which allow entrained air to separate, thus avoiding pump cavitation and erratic operation.
Features & Benefits
- Long oil charge life in circulation systems and reduced oil replacement costs
- Very high level of chemical and thermal stability and resistance to sludging and varnishing
- Less unplanned downtime and reduced maintenance costs
- Excellent water release properties Improved operating efficiency
- Longer equipment life, reduced maintenance and downtime
- Very good antiwear protection
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.