LPS 2 Heavy Duty Lubricant 369ml Aerosol (Meets MIL-C-81309F Type III & MIL-C-16173E Grade 3 Class 1)
LPS 2 Heavy-Duty Lubricant will penetrate, lubricate, and protect against corrosion. Its strong multipurpose capabilities allow its use in a variety of industrial applications.
LPS2 does not contain harmful chlorinated solvents and it is safe for use on most surfaces. LPS 2 provides a light oily coating that can be used on indoor and outdoor equipment. Meets the requirements of MIL-PRF-1617E Grade 3 Class 1.
£8.52 excl VAT
£10.22 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£8.52 + VAT
£8.09 + VAT
£7.88 + VAT
£7.67 + VAT
- Provides a nondrying, light, oily film for use on indoor/outdoor equipment
- Strong, multi-purpose lubricant and penetrant with added corrosion protection
- Displaces moisture
- Loosens rusted or frozen parts
- Provides up to one year protection
- Safe on rubber, paint and most plastics
- Inverta Spray Valve allows one to spray in an upright or inverted position
- Flash point: 175°F TCC
- Specific Gravity: 0.841 @ 77°F
- Film Thickness: 0.0002 inch approximately
- Pour Point: -35°F
- Dialectric Strength and Breakdown Voltage (ASTM D-877): 33 kv
- Propellant: Carbon dioxide
- Conforms to MIL-C-81309D Type III / MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3 Class 1
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.