LPS 2 Heavy-Duty Lubricant will penetrate, lubricate, and protect against corrosion. Its strong multipurpose capabilities allow its use in a variety of industrial applications. (Meets MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3 Class 1) Its strong multipurpose capabilities allow its use in a variety of industrial applications. LPS 2® does not contain harmful chlorinated solvents and it is safe for use on most surfaces.
- Strong, multi-purpose lubricant, and penetrant
- Provides a non-drying, light, oily film for use
- on indoor/outdoor equipment
- Reduces wear caused by friction and corrosion
- Loosens rusted or frozen parts
- Provides up to one year of corrosion protection on steel parts indoors
- Nonfood Compounds Program Listed Category Code: H2 Registration #129026 (aerosol); #059848
- LPS 2
- Heavy Duty Lubricant
- Various sizes
- (Meets MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3 Class 1)
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.