Castrol Brayco 363 is a general purpose low temperature lubricating oil.
£23.37 excl VAT
£28.04 inc VAT
8 In stock
£23.37 + VAT
£22.20 + VAT
£21.62 + VAT
£21.03 + VAT
- Castrol Brayco 363 is a highly refined blend of petroleum base stock and additives.
- Castrol Brayco 363 provides excellents resistance to oxidation.
- Protects against rustin and limits galvanic corrosion.
- Operates in the temperature range of –65°F to 250°F (-54°C to 122°C).
- Specification MIL-PRF-7870C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.