ROCOL® Weapon Guard 24
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
ROCOL® WEAPON GUARD 24 is used for the lubrication and preservation of small arms and light calibre weapons up to 20mm. OX-24 is compatible with current weapon cleaning/lubrication kits and is to be applied in accordance with the appropriate weapon cleaning/lubricating instructions.
ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 is based on synthetic hydrocarbon oil with corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. The OX-24 specification includes tests for total acid number, copper corrosion prevention, wear prevention, corrosiveness and oxidation stability and elastomer compatibility
- Demonstrates a good temperature range of -54°C to +50°C.
- Suitable for small arms up to 20mm calibre.
- Replaces OX-18 for small arms applications.
- Provides good water displacing properties.
- Exhibits good lubrication and corrosion protection of intricate components.
- Does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
- DEF STAN 91-102/2
- JSD OX-24
- NATO 0-157
- NATO Stock Numbers: 9150-99-414-6509 (1 litre) & 9150-99-126-6420 (20 litre)
- Weapon Guard 24
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.