Molyslip 2001 G Gear Oil Treatment
Molyslip2001 G coats bearings and cogwheels with molybdenum film, deadening unwanted sound and reducing the effort of gear changes. It also reduces maintenance and prolongs component life.
Molyslip 2001 G is also used for heavy marine and industrial turbine drives, steering gear and propeller shafts. It copes with any gear size or configuration no matter how large. It is a colloidal suspension of complimentary additives, in a high quality mineral lubricating oil to supplement oils in gears and transmissions.
- Reduces friction between moving metal to metal surfaces.
- Reduces wear of gears and transmission systems.
- Lowers the working temperature of the oil.
- Protects against lubricant starvation. Protects against corrosion.
- Increases reliability, reduces maintenance, overhauls and expenditure on replacements.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.