LPS 1 Greaseless Lubricant
LPS 1 Greaseless Lubricant is specially formulated to give a dry, thin lubricating film that penetrates deep into minute crevices while resisting oil, dust and dirt build-up.
It displaces moisture and is excellent at drying out electrical/electronic components. As a penetrating lubricant, LPS 1 loosens rusted and frozen parts while providing a light corrosion resistant barrier that gives short term protection.
LPS 1 contains ingredients which dissolve and remove greases and oils from parts and equipment. LPS 1 does not contain any harmful chlorinated solvents, making it safe to use on rubber, paint and plastics. LPS 1 uses nonflammable carbon dioxide as the propellant. The fine lubricant that penetrates, dries fast and will not attract dust or dirt.
- Provides a dry, thin lubricating film
- Dries fast and resists oil, dust and dirt build-up
- Fast acting penetrationDisplaces moisture
- Loosens rusted or frozen parts
- Provides short term light corrosion resistant barrier
- NonconductiveIdeal for delicate mechanismsUsed worldwide in aviation
- Safe on paint and most plasticsInverta
- Spray Valve allows one to spray in an upright or inverted position
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.