Exxon HyJet IV-Aplus is a fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid designed for use in commercial aircraft. It is the best-performing Type IV fluid and approaches to a great extent many of the performance capabilities of Type V fluids, including high temperature stability, long fluid life, low density, and rust protection. It is superior to all other Type IV fluids in these respects.
Features of IV-A PLUS:
- Best in high temperature stability among Type IV fluids
- Lowest density Type IV fluid
- Effective rust protection
- Excellent low temperature flow (viscosity) properties
- Excellent deposit control
- Excellent protection against electro-chemical corrosion (erosion)
- Approved by all major aircraft manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all approved phosphate ester hydraulic fluids
Exxon HyJet IV-A plus fire-resistant aviation hydraulic fluid is used in commercial aircraft hydraulic systems where phosphate hydraulic fluids are recommended. It is compatible in all proportions with commercial Type IV and Type V phosphate ester aviation hydraulic fluids.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.