Exxon HyJet IV-A plus fire-resistant aviation hydraulic fluid is used in commercial aircraft hydraulic systems where phosphate hydraulic fluids are recommended. It is compatible in all proportions with commercial Type IV and Type V phosphate ester aviation hydraulic fluids.
- Best in high temperature stability among Type IV fluids Lowest density Type IV fluid
- Effective rust protection
- Excellent low temperature flow (viscosity) properties
- Excellent deposit control Excellent protection against electro-chemical corrosion (erosion)
- Approved by all major aircraft manufacturers
- Fully compatible with all approved phosphate ester hydraulic fluids
- *BMS3-11P Type IV Class 1
- *NSA 307110N
- *BAMS 564-003A
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.