- Excellent filtration index
- Excellent shear resistance
- Very good thermal stability combined with excellent oxidation resistance
- Very good anti-wear, anti-rust, anti foam and corrosion resistance
- Very high flash point
- ROYCO HYDRAULIC OIL 782 is compatible withhydraulic mineral oils and all components of the related hydraulic systems.
- Mixing ROYCO HYDRAULIC OIL 782 with mineralhydraulic oils shall result in a reduction of its fire resistance performances.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.