Univis HVI is a line of premium performance anti-wear hydraulic oils characterised by their unusually high viscosity indexes.
£102.77 excl VAT
£123.32 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£102.77 + VAT
£97.63 + VAT
£95.06 + VAT
£92.49 + VAT
Features of HVI 26:
- Unusually high viscosity index and excellent viscosity control characteristics improves machine accuracy and reduces torque
- Very low pour points maintains excellent fluidity conditions at low temperatures
- Suitable for use in hydraulic equipment operating in very cold conditions, such as cold stores and mobile equipment operating in very cold climates
- High performance and smooth hydraulic operations derived from uniform viscosity control, fast air release, very good foam control and good water separability
- Exceptional rust and corrosion protection reduces the negative effects of moisture on system components
- Effective oxidation stability reduces deposits and improves valve performance
They are engineered to maintain close viscosity control over wide temperature range applications. Because of their resistance to viscosity change, Univis HVI oils are recommended for hydraulic systems that are subject to wide temperature variations.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.