Mobil Hyjet V Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
Exxon HyJet V is a Type V fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid, which is superior in thermal and hydrolytic stability to commercially available Type IV hydraulic fluids.
HyJet V provides excellent high and low temperature flow properties (kinematic viscosities) and rust protection. HyJet V has also demonstrated an improvement over the erosion protection performance afforded by Type IV fluids. Exxon HyJet V is designed for use in commercial aircraft phosphate ester hydraulic systems.
It is compatible in all proportions with commercial Type IV and Type V phosphate ester aviation hydraulic fluids.Better stability means the extent of fluid degradation in aircraft systems will be less than Type IV fluids, in-service fluid life will be longer, and aircraft operator maintenance costs will be lower.
- Best in high temperature stability among Type IV fluids
- Lowest density Type IV fluid
- Effective rust protection
- Excellent low temperature flow (viscosity) properties
- Excellent deposit control
- Excellent protection against electro-chemical corrosion (erosion)
- Fully compatible with all approved phosphate ester hydraulic fluids
- SAE AS1241Airbus/ATR NSA307110
- Boeing BMS 3-11
- Boeing-Long Beach DMS 2014
- Bombardier Canadair BAMS 564-003
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.