Castrol Brayco Micronic 882 is a red colored synthetic hydrocarbon hydraulic fluid ISO viscosity Grade 15 for aircraft, ordnance, and industrial use.
- Brayco Micronic 882 has a high flash and fire point
- Exceptionally high auto ignition point,
- Very low flame propagation.
- Controlled rubber swell for long seal life, low foaming
- Excellent anti-wear, and good corrosion and oxidation stability.
- Castrol Brayco Micronic 882
- Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.