AeroShell Fluid 41
Aeroshell Fluid 41 is approved to *DEF STAN 91-48 and *MIL-PRF-5606J. It is a mineral hydraulic oil manufactured to a very high level of cleanliness, and possesses improved fluid properties.
- Commodity Code 27101947
- Country of Origin Germany
- UN Number 3082 CL9
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
AeroShell Fluid 41 is a mineral hydraulic oil manufactured to a very high level of cleanliness and it possesses improved fluid properties.It contains additives that provide excellent low-temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation – corrosion inhibition and shear stability.
In addition, metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high-viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications.AeroShell Fluid 41 is dyed red.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation - corrosion inhibition and shear stability
- Metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications.
- Capable of wide temperature range operation
- Recommended where use of a "superclean" fluid can contribute to improvements in component reliability, and can be used in aircraft systems operating unpressurised between -54C to 90C and pressurized between -54C to 135C
- Dyed red
- DEF/STAN91-48 OM15
- OM15 Oil
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.