Shell Gadus S2 V220 1 18Kg Pail
Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases are high quality multipurpose, extreme-pressure greases.
- Commodity Code 27101981
- Country of Origin Belgium
Product notice - This product is affected by export control regulations, and as such delivery will be limited to United Kingdom customers only. For more information, please contact your Account Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44 (0)1675 432 850.
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases are high quality multipurpose, extreme-pressure greases based on a blend of high viscosity index mineral oils and a lithium hydroxystreate soap thickener and contain extreme-pressure and other proven additves to enhance their performance in a wide range of applications.
Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases are designed for multipurpose grease lubrication of rolling element and plain bearings as well as hinges and sliding surfaces such as those found in throughout most industrial and transport sectors.
- Outstanding load carrying capacity - Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases contain special extreme-pressure additives which enable them to withstand heavy and shock loads without failure of the lubricant film.
- Improved mechanical stability - This is particularly important in vibrating environments where poor mechanical stability can lead to grease softening with subsequent loss of lubrication perfomance and leakage.
- Good resistance to water wash-out - Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases have been formulated to offer resistance to water wash-out.
- Oxidation stability - Specially selected base oil components have excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistence will not alter in storage and they withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming bearing deposits.
- Ant-corrosion protection - Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases have an affinity with metal and have the ability to protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when the grease is contaminated with water.
- Shell Gadus S2 v220 2 greases are designed for:
- Heavy duty bearings and general industrial lubrication.
- Heavy duty plain and rolling element bearings operating under harsh conditions including shock loading in wet environments.
- Operation over the temperature range -20°C to 100°C for bearings operating at 75% of the maximum rated speed (Can withstand up to 120°C intermittently).
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.