ROCOL SAPPHIRE Spray Grease is an extreme pressure grease fortified with PTFE for an extensive range of applications including, low temperatures, high temperatures and high speed.
£17.69 excl VAT
£21.23 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£17.69 + VAT
£16.81 + VAT
£16.36 + VAT
£15.92 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 730 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
SAPPHIRE Spray Grease also makes an ideal electrical contact grease.
- Extreme high and low temperature capability
- Temperature range of -50ºC to +200ºC
- Excellent low temperature performance ensures components are protected even on equipment working constantly in extreme sub-zero conditions
- Excellent high speed capability in applications such as fan and motor bearings
- Lithium complex soap technology and EP additives, including PTFE providing extreme load and wear resistance
- PTFE content reduces stick-slip on start up ensuring smooth, controlled movement
- Highly resistant to oxidation providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure and downtime
- Ideal electrical contact grease
- Compatible with most plastics and rubbers
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.