ROCOL® MHT Grease is a heavy duty bearing grease fortified with molybdenum disulphide.
£249.00 excl VAT
£298.80 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£249.00 + VAT
£236.55 + VAT
£230.33 + VAT
£224.10 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1095 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- ROCOL MHT Grease has an excellent temperature resistance from +100Â°C to +235Â°C (285Â°C short periods).
- It is a non-melting grease, fortified with molybdenum disulphide, for excellent temperature and water resistance.
- Molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) has an affinity to the metal surfaces leaving a tenacious high load carrying film with a low coefficient of friction.
- This film provides an extremely durable layer reducing frictional heat and wear and extending component life and lubrication intervals.
- Ideal for highly loaded, slow moving applications due to its outstanding EP performance (315kg weld load).
- ROCOL MHT Grease is unaffected by low speed running.
- ROCOL MHT Grease has a low volatility base oil which continues to protect over extended lubrication intervals, reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.