ROCOL® AEROSPEC 400 is a high performance aerospace grease designed to give outstanding operational performance on a wide range of components including anti-friction bearings, plain bearings, gearboxes and other mechanisms over a wide temperature range.
£691.42 excl VAT
£829.70 inc VAT
£691.42 + VAT
£656.85 + VAT
£639.56 + VAT
£622.28 + VAT
- Excellent extreme temperature resistance ranging from -54Â°C to +175Â°C ensures components are protected even on equipment working constantly in extreme sub-zero conditions.
- Lithium complex soap technology and EP additives provides outstanding high load performance.
- Fully synthetic base oil leaves minimal residues providing long life even at elevated temperatures.
- ROCOL AEROSPEC 400 is highly resistant to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
- ROCOL AEROSPEC 400 has extremely low start up and running torques even at temperatures down to -54Â°C.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.