ROCOL® AEROSPEC® 400
AEROSPEC 400 grease provides exceptional corrosion protection and extreme pressure performance. It is suitable for use in a wide range of arduous and extreme operating environments, particularly aircraft wheel bearings.
AEROSPEC 400 aircraft wheel bearing grease is now approved to the Boeing specification MMS 657. It is also the first commercially available product to meet the SAE AMS 3058 specification and be approved by Airbus for use in wheel bearings.
- Exceptional aircraft wheel bearing grease Impressive temperature range of -54 to +175C
- Excellent high temperature performance
- High load carrying properties (355kg weld load)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Highly resistant to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage
ROCOL AEROSPEC 400 is approved for use on:
- Boeing to MMS 657
- Airbus to 09-06-003
ROCOL AEROSPEC 400 meets the requirements of:
- SAE AMS 3058
- Airbus CML No. 03GCC1
- Joint Services Designation - XG-294
- Def Stan - 91-106/2
- NATO Code - G-1352
- NATO Stock Number: 9150-99-855-1324 - 450g
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.