Molyslip Red Rubber Grease is a top quality lubricating grease manufactured from best quality vegetable oil and thickened with non-soap gellant, together with corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
£9.90 excl VAT
£11.88 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£9.90 + VAT
£9.41 + VAT
£9.16 + VAT
£8.91 + VAT
- Molylsip Red Rubber Grease is compatible with natural and synthetic rubber.
- Molyslip Red Rubber Grease is formulated for lubrication where rubber is present to avoid any effects such as hardening or swelling of the rubber.
- Applications include automotive hydraulic brake and clutch components where compatibility with natural rubber and SBR seals is involved.
- It also assists the assembly of natural and synthetic rubber components for automotive brake and clutch system and suspension units
- Because of its resistance to lubricating oil it is suitable for gland packing and seals.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.