MOLYKOTE™ 33 Medium Grease
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin Germany
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Molykote 33 is an anti-friction lubricant designed for bearings and plastic and rubber parts in extreme low-temperature environments. The grease offers resistance to oxidation, moisture and corrosive atmospheres and has a wide service temperature range.
- Freezer cart casters and cold room conveyor equipment
- Utility disconnect switch contacts
- Plastic electric clock motors
- Maximum-demand meters, power factor meters, watt-hour meters Windshield wiper motor gears
- Photographic, optical and surveying equipment
- Oscillographs, geophysical and light, low-torque instruments
- Starter clutch drives
- Resistance to oxidation, moisture and corrosive atmospheres Inertness
- Good shear stability
- Wide service temperature range: Molykote 33 Extreme Low-Temperature Grease: -100 to 356F (-73 to 180C)
- Compatible with many plastics
- MOLYKOTE 33
- Medium Grease
- 100gm Tube
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.