BONDERITE L-GP YA ACHESON is a graphited lanolin based grease within NLGI 4 specification. BONDERITE L-GP YA ACHESON is used as a swab applied die lubricant in hot forming operations, most notably in hot stamping of brass.
£468.75 excl VAT
£562.50 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£468.75 + VAT
£445.31 + VAT
£433.59 + VAT
£421.88 + VAT
BONDERITE L-GP YA ACHESON is a graphited lanolinbased grease within NLGI 4 specification. BONDERITEL-GP YA ACHESON is used as a swab applied die lubricantin hot forming operations, most notably in hot stamping ofbrass. BONDERITE L-GP YA ACHESON is often usedwhere lubricant spray application is not economic, as in smallquantity production, or where high tool temperatures arerequired. This leads to use in hot and warm extrusion ofsteel, aluminium and copper alloys
- The high covering power allows sparing use.
- The consistency makes application of thin coatings possible.
- High purity graphite extends tool life.
- Superior film adhesion allows much metal flow.
- The use in thin films allows high precision.
- The soft texture makes swabbing easy.
- Soft greases allow more complete utilisation of the contents of a container, less lubricant is thrown away. â— Good spreading makes application of excessively thick films difficult.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.