AeroShell Grease 7 is an advanced multi-purpose grease, composed of a synthetic oil thickened with Microgel®, possessing good load carrying ability over a wide temperature range.
Features of AeroShell Grease 7
- It is inhibited against corrosion and has excellent resistance to water. The useful operating temperature range is 73°C to +149°C.
- AeroShell Grease 7 satisfies nearly all the airframe grease requirements of turbine engined aircraft and also those of piston engined aircraft provided that seal incompatibility does not occur.
- Most civil aircraft manufacturers approve AeroShell Grease 7 as a general purpose grease either by brand name or by specification.
- It is recommended for lubricating highly loaded gears, actuator screw mechanisms, etc., also for instrument and general airframe lubrication within the temperature range of 73°C to +149°C.
- AeroShell Grease 7 contains a synthetic ester oil and should not be used in contact with incompatible seal materials. Refer to the General Notes at the front of this section.
- AeroShell Grease 7 is a clay-based grease approved to MIL-PRF-23827C Type II; it should not be mixed with soap-based greases approved to MILPRF- 23827C Type I.
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Silmid**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.