AeroShell Grease 22 is a versatile advanced general purpose grease composed of a synthetic hydrocarbon oil thickened with Microgel, with outstanding performance characteristics.
£84.84 excl VAT
£101.81 inc VAT
£84.84 + VAT
£80.60 + VAT
£78.48 + VAT
£76.36 + VAT
Appropriate additives are included to achieve the necessary oxidation and corrosion resistance, anti-wear properties and load carrying properties. The useful operating temperature range is 65°C to +204°C.
- AeroShell Grease 22 is especially recommended for use wherever severe operating conditions are encountered as in high bearing loads, high speeds, wide operating temperature range, and particularly where long grease retention and high resistance to water washout are required.
- The wide range of applications include aircraft wheel bearings, engine accessories, control systems, actuators, screw-jacks, servo mechanisms and electric motors, helicopter rotor bearings, instruments, airframe lubrication, hinge pins, static joints, landing gears.
- AeroShell Grease 22 contains a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and should not be used in contact with incompatible seal materials.
Specification, Approvals & Recommendations
- U.S.: Approved MIL-PRF-81322F NLGI Grade 2,
- Approved DOD-G-24508A
- British: Apprived DEF STAN 91-52
- French: Approved DCSEA 395/A
- Russian: Analogue of CIATIM 201 and 203, VNII NP 207, ERA (VNII NP 286M) and ST (NK-50)
- NATO Code: G-293
- Joint Service Designation: XG-293
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.