From £11.70 excl VAT
£14.04 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
AeroShell Grease 22A versatile, multipurpose grease designed to extend the lives of bearings operating under high loads and speeds, and wide temperature ranges. It uses a Microgel® thickener and high-viscosity-index synthetic base oils to protect components in severe operating conditions. Its excellent load-carrying capacity and resistance to wear, corrosion, oxidation and water washout make it a good choice for wheel bearings and other critical components.
- Longer life for components working in severe conditions through its wide operating temperature range and excellent load-carrying capacity as well as wear and corrosion protection.
- Longer grease life from excellent water-washout resistance.
- Reduced costs through excellent component protection and longer grease life
- Versatile applications, including wheel bearings, engine accessories, control systems, actuators, screw jacks, servomechanisms, electric motors, helicopter rotar bearings, instruments, air-frame lubrication, hinge pins, static joints and landing gear.
AeroShell Grease 22 uses Microgel, an inorganic grease thickening agent based on hectorite clay. When compared with conventional clay thickener, Microgel has
- no melting point within any usual temperature range to which aircraft greases are likely to be subjected
- very little change in consistency with temperature
- extremely good load-carrying capacity without needing extreme-pressure additives
- excellent water resistance through exclusive waterproofing agents developed by Shell
- low oil separation or bleeding thanks to its high gelling efficiency.
"Aeroshell Grease 22 is recommended for use wherever severe operating conditions such as high bearing loads, high speeds or wide operating temperature ranges are encountered"
Specification, Approvals & Recommendations
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.