ROCOL® SAPPHIRE® Endure
ROCOL SAPPHIRE Endure is an NLGI No.2 perfluoropolyether based lubricant which lengthens relubrication periods dramatically due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions.
SAPPHIRE Endure is designed for use on anti friction and plain bearings, small gears, slides, pins, valves, plungers, screws etc. particularly where a non-toxic, NSF H1 lubricant is required.
SAPPHIRE Endure has extreme resistance against aggressive chemicals and strong oxidising agents make it a natural choice for all types of industries including food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries.
- Extreme chemical and solvent resistance
- Resists caustic wash down
- Greatly extends lubrication intervals
- Excellent load carrying and anti-wear properties
- Approved by Rolls Royce for use on Harrier Pegasus Thrust Nozzle Drive Mechanism.
- Also approved for Submarine Clearance
- Extremely stable at high temperatures temperature range of -25C to +280C
- NSF H1 Registered ISO 21469 Certified
- DETEX technology x-ray and metal detectable plastic aerosol caps and actuators reduces risk of plastic contamination HALAL Certified
- ROCOL SAPPHIRE Endure
- Various sizes available
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.