PFPE grease can be considered as a “fit and forget” lubricant. Compatible with most plastics. PFPE grease highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals and recommended for use in any oxygen rich environments.
- Extended relubrication periods due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions
- Excellent resistance against aggressive chemicals and oxidising agents
- Ideal for the chemical, dry cleaning and food industries
- Fortified with PTFE Outstanding EP performance
- Very long lubrication intervals in aggressive environments
- Suitable for oxygen applications
- Excellent high temperature resistance
- Temperature range -20°C to +280°C
Approved to: DTD 900/6081 (AFS 1736A) NATO 9150-99-225-0924
Please Note: the specifications mentioned here are just for information purposes and some references above may not be listed on the certificate of conformity received.
To view additional Rocol literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.