Features of Aerospec 3052:
- Offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73°C to +120°C
- Is a Lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a blend of low viscosity synthetic base fluids for excellent low temperature performance
- Provides exceptional stability in the most extreme conditions
- Is highly resistant to water washout
Designed to give outstanding operational performance on a wide range of airframe components, including bearings, rotary actuators, gearboxes, bushes and sliding surfaces, even where high loads are encountered. ROCOL AEROSPEC 3052 demonstrates excellent low temperature performance with extremely low starting and running torque figures. ROCOL AEROSPEC 3052 provides excellent performance in the presence of water.
- JSD XG 287
- NATO G-354
- SAE AMS 3052
- Boeing BMS 3-33B
- DEF-STAN 91-53/3
- Airbus AIM 09-06-002 general airframe lubricant
- Airbus CML No. 03GBC1
- AIMS 09-06-002
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.